Thursday 8 January 2015

The I don't know what to write today blog....

Today I fully intended to finish a post I had half drafted about the fun Instagram Photo A Day Challenge that I am attempting again thanks to the Fat Mum Slim.  Well you know what they say about the best of intentions?

I like to include links in my blog as it is a pet hate of mine to go searching for a website/link when it could have easily been put right there for me to click on (ok, that sounds lazy, I like to think of it more as an efficient use of my time...while I'm procrastinating....).  So what happened today?  There is a technical issue with the blog that I was going to link to! So I'll hold off on that post and write a different one.  That led me to the "I don't know what to write today blog".

As you may have noticed my blog is a little bit about everything.  All the blog tips that I have read say that you should narrow down your niche and I have always used that as my excuse not to start.  This year I thought you know what? I don't care! I will just start my blog and maybe after a few months I will have more of an idea on what I want to write about.  I might narrow down my niche then or I might not, we'll just have to see where this little adventure takes us.

I realised yesterday that to complete the 2015 Reading Challenge I would actually have to open a book!  I was also a day behind on the FMS Photo A Day Challenge, eep!  So, 2 birds 1 stone and all that jazz I took my book and my phone and went to the lake to take a couple of shots and then read with no distractions for a little while.  It was a little on the hot side being summer in Australia but there was a light breeze and it was relatively quiet (a farmer was on his tractor nearby).  It was a nice little recharge and the clouds were really photogenic today don't you think?

After 45minutes I came home and got to writing this post. I feel very productive now and will continue being productive until it is time for dinner and a girly movie at a friends house (with popcorn of course).

Have a great Friday/Weekend everyone!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment