Wednesday 14 January 2015

FMS Photo A Day Challenge (Fat Mum Slim)

As promised, here is the post about Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day Challenge.  I have attempted one of these FMS Photo A Day Challenges before so technically it isn't new to me but they're still fun!  Some days I'm really into it and thinking yeah this is great (landscapes, inanimate objects etc) other times I have no inspiration and just think why, why am I doing this?!

Into the 2nd week of the challenge now and I am actually up to date (we'll see how long that lasts, I sometimes upload 3 photos in 1 day to catch up). I may have gotten behind for a few days there when I wasn't feeling well, as in my ears were trying to explode every time I was vertical.  A day in bed reading seemed to fix that (and assisted me in my reading challenge, 1 book down, many to go).

If you're wondering how the FMS Photo A Day Challenge came about and how it works, check out Fat Mum Slim's Blog.  Basically a list will get sent out to you or pop up on her facebook page and you go about your business and snap a pic based on the word of the day.  You don't need to get too fancy or anything (just check out my snaps for proof of that) but it is fun and I think it makes you see the world around you just a little bit differently.


Post that pic on your instagram page with the #FMSphotoaday. I also share mine to my personal fb page so that my friends not doing the challenge can see the pic. If you search on that hashtag (using instagram) you will find all the other people who have joined in as well (check it out, the pics are inspiring).  I love yesterday's pic, my sis sent me a care package, she'd gone a little bit crazy at the T2 sales. I'm not complaining of course! I'm going to try out the Fruitalicious one today, it smells so yummy!

If anyone is looking for me I will be starting my poncho as my yarn arrived the other day, yes I'm a granny.






No comments:

Post a Comment