Saturday 3 January 2015

The 2015 New Years Resolution Recap

In my first ever post I promised that I would attempt a New Years Resolution this year.  I can't even remember the last time I had 1 New Years Resolution let alone a whole list!  How did everyone else go creating their New Years Resolutions?   As you can see I went with the print out from Hitha on the Go to make it even easier.  I will admit it was still challenging, sometimes I wanted to put more in others, less!

It could be a slightly bad omen that at the top of my list is a bad habit that I am pretty sure I will never break.  I am so good at procrastination that I would almost classify it as talent.  I have higher hopes for the rest of the list.  

I have found some free sites who claim to be able to teach you basic coding (please comment if you have any suggestions for me) so fingers crossed for that one.

Do I need to explain Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock?? Really?  Join his 8 million twitter followers or check him out on facebook and make up your own mind.  He is an excellent example of a human being and I think everyone would benefit from trying to be a little more like him.

My house currently has 4 rescued cats (and a guinea pig).  Well technically we didn't actually rescue them, they just showed up on our doorstop and never left.  There are currently 7 new kitties (that we unfortunately don't have room for) that are in need of re-homing. I'm hoping that this is one goal that I will be able to complete quickly.

The rest are pretty simple, no explanation needed.  I started Yoga in 2014 and would like to get better at it (I'm really pretty bad, plenty of room for improvement there).  Oh, and new food, I'm into fairly plain food but a friend of mine has her very own new project for 2015 called "The Nutrition Bar Project" so I will definitely be trying something new there.

And just in case you need more inspiration for your very own New Years Resolution (its not too late, its only January!) I have been busy pinning over on my Pinterest page for the more visually motivated.  Maybe you could use a pinterest board for your resolutions?  Leave a link in the comments if you do!

Good luck!

Claire #2015Goals











No comments:

Post a Comment