Friday 16 January 2015

I'm going on a road trip!

I have my play list ready.  It says that it will last me for 3.2 days, I will only need 7 hours max. Actually less than that because near the end of the trip I will be able to get the good radio stations.

On the plus side of not having a job (ok so the lack of incoming money is a major downside but you've gotta think positive!) I can go house-hopping whenever I want!

I used to live in Brisbane so I have a few friends to visit.  I'll be away 1 week and staying with 2 different friends.  I'm hoping to catch up with at least 6 different friends in total (1 Canberra friend I just found out will be in Brisbane for a few days at the same time, how great is that!!!) and squeezing in a trip to my favourite Muscular Skeletal Therapist (similar-ish to a physio) to make everything move better.

I'm so excited!  First stop will be half way into the trip when I stop to get a yummy iced coffee from Zaraffas! That caffeine will get me the rest of the way.  I'm going to pick up friend #1 from her work so that I don't get lost on the way to her house (I'm reeeeeeally good at getting lost the first time I try to find places, on the plus side I can usually find them once I've been there before).  I will get to eat sushi which will be fabulous.  Not that I go really crazy with what I pick, I usually stick with the chicken ones, pretty sure I ate eel once.... I get to go to decent shops and look at clothes and shoes (notice I said "look"? Downside of being unemployed means that I have to behave and not buy...much). I get to watch Housewives of something-or-other and Vanderpump Rules (house #2 guilty pleasure after the little one falls asleep).  I will get to have lots of yummy coffees and Most importantly I get to visit my beautiful friends that I miss very much!

I'm sure the week will go soooo fast, too fast in fact.  I only just get back home and I'll be off again to play some indoor netball (for those non Aussies, its kinda like basketball only more contact) in another town.

Chat when I get back

No comments:

Post a Comment